Saturday, January 12, 2013

Packing: Take Two.



I WIN. One step forward, two steps back, but I got there. I completely unpacked both suitcases, decided against bringing only a few more items of clothing, and then repacked. I was much smarter this time around and used every single compartment and pocket on both suitcases. It made a huge difference, and my stress level was significantly decreased. Thank goodness. 

I have a few last things to do before my flight tomorrow evening, but I am mostly packed. The fact that I will be in a different country and a different continent in a little over a day has definitely not sunk in yet. It might seem more real once I am at the airport, but right now, it is still very surreal. 

2 comments:

  1. Att packa är inte lätt, skönt att det gick bra. Har du plats för några nya inköp eller är det helt fullt i väskorna?

    ReplyDelete